Don't forget Divo - thats where the jQuery hat comes from :)

Ok folks - http://getjquery.org is up and running :)  I couldn't
resist as I got an offer from my web host to upgrade to a re-seller
account for £1 for the next 3 months and a free URL, after that i'll
need to start looking at raising part of the money towards running
costs but that's far enough off.

At the moment, it's just a standard Drupal Beta 2 install with no
content, but everyone can sign up their accounts.  I'm setting up a
wiki (which will be up later today on http://getjquery.org/wiki/) so
everyone can contribute to the discussion of what we do with it.

Tane