That's an amazing idea, congratulations !

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Alsup
Sent: mardi 6 février 2007 21:40
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: [jQuery] Taconite Plugin - New and Improved!

I've just rewritten my Taconite Plugin and added some pretty cool features.
If you're not familiar with Taconite, it's an easy way to effect multiple
client-side updates with the results of a single ajax call.  With this
latest version there is absolutely no code required to process command
documents returned from the server.  The plugin detects taconite responses
and automatically processes them for you.

Other changes:

- Available commands now include almost everything in the jQuery API
- Vastly improved logging/debug support
- Fully extensible

Full details and examples can be found at:
http://www.malsup.com/jquery/taconite/

Mike

PS: For anyone using my old xmlExec plugin, this is a drop-in replacement.

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.441 / Base de données virus: 268.17.27/671 - Date: 5/02/2007
16:48