From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Klaus Hartl
Sent: mardi 27 février 2007 10:29
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] ANNOUNCE: Thickbox Reloaded alpha

agent2026 schrieb:
> Very nice Klaus.
>
> One thing I would really like to see added (which I've done with help
> my modded version) is circular browsing - 'next' on last image loads
> first image, and vice versa - and 'click=next' when clicking on an
> image in a Thickbox.

Is clicking on the image will take you to the next image expected behavior?
I don't think so, but it's not my Thickbox, it's ours. So what do the others
think?

Same for that circular thing? Feedback please!

Besides, I also planned to implement a slideshow option. Another idea:
Instead of next/previous links one could (optionally) show mini
thumbnails... hm, just thinking out loud. After all, the script won't get
smaller.

-- Klaus

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.447 / Base de données virus: 268.18.4/703 - Date: 26/02/2007
14:56