Alexandre,

I was under the impression that quite a few people like your plugin
(including me).  The upload feature in the form plugin is not meant to
replace what you've done.  I think some UIs are well suited for
jqUpload.  I'm just trying to fill out some missing functionality in
the form plugin.

Cheers!

Mike