From: Jenni Merrifield
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:30 AM
Cc: Jerome Ryckborst
Subject: Office or Vista - That is the Question

Yesterday, the following message came in on a local, but low bandwidth, UE list
I'm on:

      One of my design teams is asking me: "Should we follow
      the Office standard of the ribbon, the Vista standard of
      the drop-down menu (menu bar), or a hybrid of the two?

      Wow, just what I always wanted: a vague question about
      standards that has no right answer and huge consequences.

I thought the question might get more traction here, seeing as the IxDA list
has a much larger membership. I've CC'd Jerome, the original poster, who you
might want to include on any replies as I don't know if he's on this list.

:-j(enni)