-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff
Axup
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 6:10 PM
To: Jerome Ryckborst
Cc: discuss@lists.interactiondesigners.com
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] FW: Office or Vista - That is the Question

The toolbars were an advanced user feature, which
supported very rapid activation - IF you could remember what the icon meant,
and you could click the small button, and the function you wanted was there
to begin with. I've often spend long periods of time (in old menu-style
apps) trying to find features in menus that I knew must be there, but with
several levels of embedding, and no graphical cues they can be very hard to
find and remember the location of.