>From the post:
"Brands are about ideas not just logos, 'look and feel' refers to the
brand's supporting graphic elements, typography, colour palette, material
palette, photographic style etc, these are elements that can help
communicate the brand message or story."

Yeah - I disagree. I don't think the term "look and feel" signifies all
those complex concepts. I don't think clueless clients think about the term
"look and feel," and think about all the various intertwingled elements of a
complete brand/identity strategy. Voice, palette, logotype, style guide,
story, emotives, comprehensive experiences from call centers to physical
spaces is much much bigger than just look and feel. Also - people never user
the term to refer to the "look and feel" of packaging, print, tradeshow
booths - it seems to be a website/web application -only term.