Also be interesting/cool to see what they could teach us :)

* What sites do they visit?
* How many friends do they speak to per day using the internet?
* Do they use their home phone for speaking to friends or mobile phone?
* What technology do they own?
* What do they like about it?
* What frustrates them about tech at home?
* What sites do they visit to help with home work?

etc

Perhaps see if they can design a UI for something? (see what they come up with
;)

rgds,
--
Daniel Szuc