While its definitely anecdotal, I read in the paper recently that
schools in Ireland had to ban phones entirely because while the kids
were
pretending to pay attention in class, they were in actual fact speed
sending each other text messages, all the time keeping the mobile phones
out of sight in their pockets!

On 17 Apr 2008, at 16:39, Daniel Szuc wrote:

> Also be interesting/cool to see what they could teach us :)
>
> * What sites do they visit?
> * How many friends do they speak to per day using the internet?
> * Do they use their home phone for speaking to friends or mobile
> phone?
> * What technology do they own?
> * What do they like about it?
> * What frustrates them about tech at home?
> * What sites do they visit to help with home work?
>
> etc
>
> Perhaps see if they can design a UI for something? (see what they
> come up with
> ;)

Best regards,

Gavin Burke