I guarantee anything designed here will not be implemented by Go Daddy
simply because they rely on that ad revenue to offer the lowest rates.  If
we give the site a makeover and don't include the way the ads are currently
implemented, they may be forced to raise the price on domains, thus
completely altering their business model and could in fact hurt their
business in the long run.  Users are willing to put up with GoDaddy despite
all the UI deficiencies because it offers all the functionality at a very
low price.  I think the better contest is to design a good page with 20 ads
on it of varying sizes, and still make it usable.