I'm mainly using Twitter, Tumblr and babl.nl at this moment.

Next to a paper notebook for more fuzzy ideas.

I've learned not to keep all of my notes and urls in just one single
place...

FavoritesAnywhere.com's disappearance, Murl.com's crash and mybookmarks.com's
reset have learned me this lesson the hard way ...

Currently I've lost 40 websites at eduinfo.com...

But I've still some 40 other ones left...

My advice:
Diversify to insure the survival of your notes and urls.

Pieter Jansegers
http://jansegers.tumblr.com