Is there a need/desire for an online, shared portfolio service: semi- private with granular control over who sees what - where you can store ideas/articles/inspirations/notes/sketches/portfolio and allow access to only certain parts. this would be located in the cloud or in the context of
a community. just wondering.

For me – and I suspect quite a few people here who also have the technical/design skills – this would be my own website and server combined with something like Basecamp.

I'm with Pieter in that I like to have stuff stored all over the place so that I'm not reliant on one service/site. Google is about the only place I trust not to go bankrupt anytime soon. (Trust in what they do with the data is, of course, another issue).

Best,

Andy

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Andy Polaine

Research | Writing | Strategy
Interaction Concept Design
Education Futures