Articles 2, 3, and 7 are great.  There are so many services that are
providing users with great functionality while collecting a vast amount of
personal information.  But how do we try to enforce or embody these laws?
How do we prevent Google from knowing pretty much everything about us?

A blog post is a good start, but real regulation seems, to me, to be the
ultimate answer.  I would be happy to know that someone is watching Google /
Facebook / Advert. Networks / etc. and ensuring that they don't manage to
overuse or overcollect my personal data.

Loren

-----
http://acleandesign.com