Over the past few years, I¹ve been imploring smaller companies who have
brochure-ware sites or have a limited product offering to put their contact
information (address, tel, email, fax) and if need by, their support
telephone and email on the homepage. Usually, in the header or footer
depending on the overall site design. I feel hiding this information behind
a click just leads to frustration.

Any thoughts?

--

Anthony Zeoli | ZAAH.COM
VP Product & Business Development

e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+1 631.873.2007 | Direct
+1 631.873.2007 | Main
+1 917.705.4700 | Mobile
+1 631.873.2050 | Fax

AIM: djtonyz | Yahoo: anthonyzeoli | MSN: djtonyz | Skype: tonyzeoli |
Twitter: djtonyz

6 Dubon Court
Farmingdale, NY 11735

This document contains proprietary and confidential information, which are
the exclusive property of Zaah Technologies, Inc.  Unauthorized use of this
or any document, marked confidential is strictly prohibited.
Copyright© 2008 Zaah Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.