Dan's DoHR article is great, but there's one significant omission: attention
paid to accessibility for the disabled. People who have visual, auditory or
physical disabilities should be able to use your product or website. The web
and related modern technologies can be very enabling for people who
otherwise have great difficulties in life, but only if we design with them
in mind. This is something that we as designers can do, ourselves, if only
we remember and make the commitment.

Add Article 11 please, Dan. Thanks,

Michael Micheletti