Why single out *online* as needing improvement?

-- Jim
   Via my iPhone

On Jan 13, 2009, at 9:54 AM, Jared Spool <jsp...@uie.com> wrote:

Jet Packs!
Flying cars!
Online Banking that doesn't frustrate!

On Jan 13, 2009, at 9:47 AM, Chauncey Wilson wrote:

How about....

Explicit persuasive design comes of age
The repertory grid method becomes a primary tool for understanding
user experience
Brain wave user interfaces make a big leap
Moral user interface design makes headway (e.g., systems that remind
us of carbon footprints)
The field argues much about what Sustainable design means for UX
The current generation finally discovers that not everything should be
discussed or illustrated on social networking tools.
Metaphor brainstorming becomes a common tool in the UX practitioner's toolbox

Chauncey