Hi, all!

International telephone numbers. We've all worked with them, we all love them!
What do *you* do with yours?

Here's an example. Let's say that, to call a client in Belgium from the UK, I
physically dial this number:

// 0-0-3-2-2-1-2-3-4-5-6-7

So if this number is to be found on the client's website:

a) What would be a *legible* and *internationally recognised* onscreen method
of display in your opinion?

Examples might be:

// +32(0)21234567
// 00 32 2 123 4567
// +32 2123 4567
// etc.

b) How would you capture a number like that in a form?

Examples might be:

// International code: [ ] Area code: [ ] Number: [ ]
// Telephone: [ ] (and figure it out in the code like Skype)
// etc.

Haven't seen much written about this (perhaps it isn't very important), but I'd
like very much to see what a consensus of opinion looks like, if you'd like to
weigh in.

Mike