On Aug 21, 2009, at 7:22 AM, Brandon E. B. Ward wrote:

Really? So you'd be willing to learn a new language (Lua), API, methodology etc., but if a form has a few too many fields for your liking, you bail on the whole shebang?

I'll answer!

Um... Yes.

8^)

I too bailed on the form. Because I think the point was that the *required* information was too much to ask for when one has no idea if the Dev kit is actually worth it since it's sight unseen. I'd actually like to check it out, but I won't given the sign up process.

--
Andrei Herasimchuk

Chief Design Officer, Involution Studios
innovating the digital world

e. and...@involutionstudios.com
c. +1 408 306 6422