Way Out also has the disadvantage of being a pun.
It might be fun and appropriate on a website, but as you point out, in an
airport, where people have plans to catch, the error could be a problem.

Note that at least in the US, FAA language is notoriously unfriendly to
regular people, let alone those who don't speak English as a first language.
Only on an airline would you refer to "lavatories" and "illuminating" the
seat belt sign rather than using more common words.

Diana