I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who'd like to share a
view on multi-platform user experiences.

In particular, what are some of the best examples where several
digital platforms (e.g. mobile phone, PC & TV) have been combined
into a single, cohesive customer journey?

How can these different platforms be woven together to create
something greater than the sum of its parts?

What role will mobile and wireless technologies play in 'gluing'
together the different elements?

I've been researching this area for a while and have tried to
distill my current thinking into a 14 point Manifesto
(http://pmn.co.uk/mex/manifesto09m.shtml), which we'll be debating
at MEX in London in a few weeks, but I'm conscious this is still a
very young topic and would like to get some discussion going.