my wife's husband is the same way but he doesn't use recipes to cook. he wings
it :)

For those interested, I wrote up an expanded set of thoughts on the market,
interactions, and design of the iPad at:
http://www.lukew.com/ff/entry.asp?990

thanks~

On Jan 28, 2010, at 6:56 AM, Tracy Boyington wrote:

> As someone's wife, I agree. But my husband would use it the same way I
> would... updating blog/Facebook or reading email in front of the TV,
> watching a movie on the road, looking up a recipe in the kitchen,
> surfing the web anywhere. Apple deliberately placed it between the
> iPhone and a "real computer," and it fits there nicely. I'm not going to
> do any actual *work* on an iPad. I'd use a laptop for that. I don't nee

::
::    Luke Wroblewski -[ www.lukew.com ]
::    Principal/Founder, LukeW Ideation & Design
::    l...@lukew.com  |  408.513.7207
::
::    Blog: http://www.lukew.com/ff/
::    New Book: http://www.lukew.com/resources/web_form_design.asp