I work on a project where there is over 60 now and to be honest they
are all useful. It really depends on what you need them for.

If you are interested you can find a PDF poster of most of them here:
http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/en/us/familiar.aspx
Look for the The Microsoft Dynamics Customer Model. Each Persona on
the poster has about 6 pages of background. It's totally overwhelming
but useful when you need it.

Bryce Johnson
Tw: @brycej | http://powerpivotor.com