Absolutely too many personas or user groups. It makes management more
complicated in many ways. I would hav max 5.

You need of course some basic major user roles (Administrator,
Breeder (service provider), Owner (Service buyer), Vet (Expert,
service provider) etc.. Each group has their own access privileges
and there are always things that other groups dont need to or shoul
not see.

Maybe there is some hiearchy, 3 groups wth several sub groups?

Maybe you could let each user customize his/her account by selecting
the services and contents he/swe wants. It means, let each user
%u201Dspecify%u201D his/her own persona.

In planning the service you need to understand the role of all those
personas that your client thinks are needed. But it does not
necessarily mean that these need to be built in the system.

The system needs to serve all those groups by
- giving access to all necessary services and contents
- making possible to organize the services to meet the needs and
pririties of each individual user
- hiding all unnecessary things while keeping them available

Did this help? I hope your project will be a success