Still, it's a good sign for recent grads - up until recently there's been
the experience catch-22 with jobs (most of those advertised up until now
have been for at least 3 years experience), so at least it gives those
recently out of school a chance to chalk up time, even if they have to do
hard slog with those 'massive skillz'

Vicky Teinaki
Email: vicky.tein...@gmail.com  | Mobile: +64 021 027 01410  | Skype:
vicky.teinaki | Twitter: @vickytnz | LinkedIn :