It was decided to roll out Duo for multifactor authentication for the VPN at work. From a user standpoint, I think it is wonderful. I have my phone at hand much more often than I have my keyring, particularly when I'm on call. And, I'm going to be carrying my phone anyway, so not having a fob bulking up my keyring (which has 3 keys on it) is a big win.

-- Matt