Greetings Luis,

It does appear to be related. Which is very confusing. Nexus has been
using a different certificate from all of the other sites we proxy via
the same front end for a very long time now. The only difference we now
have is that each of the individual sites are no longer on a wildcard
(*) certificate and have their own unique certificates.

FD.io started complaining about this about the same time as well. I
think the Jenkins built in maven step is not doing SNI correctly for
some reason as folks that execute maven outside of the environment don't
seem to be running into the problem :-/

Why this just _now_ started happening I don't know. If it was really an
SNI issue I would have expected it to happen a long time ago now.

It's definitely something we have to figure out ASAP.

-Andy-