On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Vishal Thapar <vishal.tha...@ericsson.com>
wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> I am facing cert issues when trying to build locally. Does this require
> any specific version of Java? Do I need to manually update certificates?
>
> This is what I have:
> $ java -version
> java version "1.8.0_60"
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.60-b23, mixed mode)
>
> This is the error I am getting:
>
> Downloading: https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/
> opendaylight.snapshot/org/opendaylight/neutron/model/0.
> 8.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
> [WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.opendaylight.neutron:
> model:0.8.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to opendaylight-snapshot (
> https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/reposit
> ories/opendaylight.snapshot/): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException:
> PKIX path building failed:
> sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException:
> unable to find vali
> d certification path to requested target

Hello Vishal,

This possibly looks like the cert chain may not be imported into your
$JAVA_HOME key store. For fixing this, I would try downloading the cert
file and using keytool to import the certificate{s}.

--[cut]--
openssl s_client -connect nexus.opendaylight.org:443 < /dev/null | sed -ne
'/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > public.crt
<JAVA_HOME>/bin/keytool -import -alias nexus.opendaylight.org:443 -keystore
<JAVA_HOME>/jre/lib/security/cacerts -file public.crt
--[/cut]--

Thanks,
Anil
  • [OpenDay... Andrew Grimberg
    • Re:... Andrew Grimberg
      • ... Luis Gomez
        • ... Michael Vorburger
        • ... Anil Belur
        • ... Andrew Grimberg
          • ... Andrew Grimberg
            • ... Andrew Grimberg
      • ... Andrew Grimberg
        • ... Vishal Thapar
          • ... Anil Belur
            • ... Vishal Thapar
              • ... Ivan Hraško
                • ... Vishal Thapar
                • ... Colin Dixon
                • ... Ed Warnicke
                • ... Colin Dixon
                • ... Vishal Thapar
                • ... Daniel Malachovsky -X (dmalacho - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
                • ... Mohamed ElSerngawy
                • ... Colin Dixon