Hi Andrew,

I am facing cert issues when trying to build locally. Does this require any
specific version of Java? Do I need to manually update certificates?

This is what I have:
$ java -version
java version "1.8.0_60"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.60-b23, mixed mode)

This is the error I am getting:

Downloading:
https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/opendaylight.snapshot/org/opendaylight/neutron/model/0.8.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata
org.opendaylight.neutron:model:0.8.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
opendaylight-snapshot (https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/reposit
ories/opendaylight.snapshot/): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX
path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find vali
d certification path to requested target

Regards,
Vishal.