From my reading so far, I know that OpenDaylight supports Neutron and OpenFlow
as Northbound APIs.

I’m certain there are many more, but I’m not certain how to construct an
exhaustive list of what’s available.

I understand that people outside the OpenDaylight project might be constructing
Northbound APIs and, in principle, there’s no way to discover all those.

To be specific, I want to construct the list of Northbound APIs available to me
in a new Nitrogen installation.  Simply looking through the hundreds of
available features isn’t a good way to figure this out.  What should I be doing?