Hi All,

I'm  working on a live dvd project based on GIS software,
i'm avaiable for any help on the dvd creation.
let me know.

ciao,

Massimo.

Il giorno 31/lug/09, alle ore 11:11, Cameron Shorter ha scritto:

Hi Ravi,
Yes, you are so right, we do need to collect as much of the material from the FOSS4G conference as we can.

One way we hope to facilitate this has been to give every attendee a LiveDVD which can be populated with all the material from the workshops. This means that if workshop presenters can get their data onto the DVD, then they know all attendees will receive it.

So we have budget for the LiveDVD. We have an old version of the LiveDVD (based on FOSS4G 2008). What we need to continue through to completion is to have someone who will coordinate the compiling of the DVD. This is primarily a project management role, keeping track of what is on the DVD and what should be on it, contacting workshop authors, and project leads and helping them get their projects onto the DVD etc.

Sound like you? It would be an incredibly valuable contribution to FOSS4G and the greater OSGeo community at large.

Jody Garnett wrote:
These are all kind thoughts. Would you consider volunteering to help
put together the conference live DVD? You can see an example from
FOSS4G2008 etc...

Jody