Dear All,

I’ll try to fill out my Manifestos and answer to several questions as a
candidate of Board of Director by the voting deadline. However there would be
possibility that I can’t do that.

Actually I’m too tired and exhausted now to think about something and write
down my thought there in English, that’s not my native language. Furthermore
I’ve been away from my family, especially from my lovely young daughter, for
more than 3 weeks because of FOSS4G Seoul. I’ve just come back from Seoul.

The reason why I’m sending this email is not for asking your understanding but
for informing you that my not responding your request automatically means I’m
ignoring you and OSGeo.

I’m not Robot and for me my health and my family are more important than OSGeo
BoD. I’ve got several private emails regarding this and I believe it’s more
efficient to express my thoughts/opinions publicly in this way.

All the best,

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee