OSGeo members,
I think that few people understand the huge time commitment involved in
chairing a FOSS4G conference. I certainly didn't when I volunteered to
do so in 2009.
Sanghee will almost certainly be completely burned out, as if he has
finished a marathon race. However, the fact that he stepped up and
chaired such a successful FOSS4G event - in the Asian region which was a
largely untested area for FOSS4G, speaks to his commitment and capability.

For me, selecting a board involves finding members who make wise
decisions, as well as those who step up and do the work required. For
me, I believe that Sanghee embodies these characteristics, and I'm sure
that once Sanghee has completed a well earned break, he will continue to
be an excellent OSGeo leader.

Warm regards, Cameron

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager