(Taken from https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2017-August/035453.html)

"Note the LocationTech badge is not not showing correctly"

now I am, as an OSGeo charter member, really really confused about this.

What I'm really missing here is an open discussion and decision making how we,
as an organisation OSGeo, going forward to promote projects from other
organisations.

What is the added value for OSGeo to promote locationtech projects? Will
locationtech also promote OSGeo projects? Why not promote projects from any
other org? Who will decide which project or other org will be promoted?....

Too many open questions without any sound background for me as an OSGeo charter
member.

Kind regards
Helmut