Thanks! Glad you got it working. Any suggestions or feedback on improving the algorithm it uses to match album covers would be greatly appreciated.

Victor

Nick wrote:
Well, wasn't as tricky as I thought to get it running
on Windows XP, having never touched PERL before.  It's
working its way through my 700-odd albums as we speak.
 What a great little program.  Well done and thanks!

Nick

--- Victor Brilon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nick wrote:

Thanks Victor. Looks unix'y - have others tested

it

on Windows? Also, seems to be specific to MP3,

would

it work on my WMA files?

It *is* unix-y, but that's because I am :)

It runs fine under Windows and OSX as long as you're
ok with running it from the command line. Others with more Windows
experience have run it and can help you with any problems -- but it seems
painless.

As for file types, anything that your Slim server
recognizes (including WMA), this code will pick up as well.

Victor

___________________________________________________________ ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun! http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com