Taking a look at the new iPod Nano, which has a form factor strikingly
similar to the Controller, makes me wonder whether some fat can be
trimmed. I love the Controller, but would love it even more if it was,
say, half as thick. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but in terms of
hardware, aren't these two devices similar, except for the extra
buttons on the Controller? I know nobody can tell us if there's
something in the works...but...it's fun to speculate, anyway.

--
ezkcdude

There are 10 kind of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.
SHINYMETAL
'*Site*' (http://www.ezdiyaudio.com)| '*RSS*'
(http://www2.kumc.edu/students/ezamir/rss/ezdiyaudio.xml) |'*Forum*'