bklaas;339455 Wrote:

> the issue only affects the UI when you add a "Choice" menu item to the
> home menu with Settings->Home Menu. You can reproduce it 100% by adding
> Shuffle or Repeat to the home menu then go back and forth between
> Settings and Home.

An other problem with the home menu:

- if I have some stations added to "My Radio Stations", I cannot remove
this item from the home menu permanently. I can turn it of for my Boom,
but if I switch to the Receiver menu, I can see it there and if I
switch back to Boom, it's back again too.

Again, it's not a big problem, as I don't use "My Radio Stations"
anyway, but it's a bug.

--
andifor