i have an original SB3 and was previously using slimserver 6.5.4. i
"upgraded" to squeezecenter 7.2. all my music is in .wav format on an
external hard drive. i used a program called tag&rename to enter
metadata for the .wav files (5099 of them). after installing 7.2, the
SB3/squeezecenter combo won't recognize any of the info. i'm left with
one artist (No Artist) and one album (No Album) that encompasses my
entire collection. that is absolutely ridiculous. i tried squeezecenter
7.1 but it was slow and buggy so i reverted back to 6.5.4. it appears i
will have to do the same again.

i had intended to purchase a transporter within the next year. somebody
please tell me i can use the transporter with slimserver 6.5.4 as it
appears to be the only stable software that's been released.

--
kgturner