I was really just responding to your comment that said "I would not
recommend upgrading to SC 7.2".  To me that sounded like a blanket
indictment of the release, and I merely wanted to point out that it
isn't broken for everyone.

My library is primarily FLAC and MP3, with some WMA and M4A mixed in.
With that library, under Ubuntu, with the SC 7.2 release, I have had
no problems.

I would never recommend an update prior to something like a party,
though -- there's always a risk in updating, even though (in my
experience) they're usually painless.