Howard Passman;341979 Wrote:

> Maybe try connecting your controller to your router just to see if the
> same is true for your setup.

Howard

Thanks for the advise. I'm not sure how I can connect my controller to
the router directly. The router is wires only (I'm still in the dark
ages with no wireless capability). I thought the only way was using the
receiver to bridge the wireless controller to the wired router.

I'm beginning to think that I may have to get a wireless router for
stability reasons and also because the battery life of the controller
is much better according to the wiki.

After powering off/resetting my receivers as requested by logitech
support, I've got problems getting them to reconnect to my router -
I've spotted another thread which looks like it covers this issue so I
won't go into detail on this thread to keep it clean (unless slim
devices ask for details).

-AV Spyder

--
AV_Spyder