iPhone;344005 Wrote:
> My question is about the guy holding the gray object in the Duet shirt
> picture. What is that guy behind the table holding? Anybody?

Well spotted!  There's also another shot of this mysterious bulgy
silver object here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikefiegerlogitech/LogitechSMSBBQ20080911?pli=1#5246435018794332930

Doesn't look like anything in the Logitech SMS line.  There seems to be
a grille on top possibly for a speaker.

Zooming in on that photo, it has an Ethernet port on the bottom left
and what look like RCA jacks on the right.  There's a logo above this
connection panel that could be Logitech but it's too fuzzy to make out.

--
Mark Lanctot

"Make it so it doesn't suck" is a good design target, but hard to
implement - Michael Herger