maggior;350751 Wrote:
> I find it interesting that Logitech has taken on the full effort of
> activating the headphone jack on the controller.  If you remember back
> to when the duet was rolled out initially, the openess of the hardware
> and software platform was emphasized and great-things-to-come were
> hinted at.

Logitech is a very large and very well financed corporation.  The
streaming whatchamahoozit so-and-so sub-sub-something-or-another
division seems to have been outfitted with a small, but well qualified
team of developers.  There's little reason for someone to jump in and
implement a feature that is (probably, but who knows anymore?) in
development.

--
JJZolx

Jim