results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

rbz5416;378980 Wrote:
> Forgive me if this has been answered in the previous 44 pages but life
> is short!
>
> Can a portable database be created as it would be useful to have a copy
> on a portable device? Either copying the AlbumArtCatalogs folder or
> performing a File Save within the catalog breaks the artwork. The
> artwork only seems to load with AlbumArtCatalogs in the location where
> was originally created.

I don't really understand the question and don't know if it is ACC
related but ACC uses the references as stored in the squeezecenter
database so ACC wil not use a copy of the album art elsewhere if one
was made. Does this answer your question.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://www.vanholt.nl/acc/acc.htm)-
for SqueezeCenter & SlimServer