results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

SilverRS8;385845 Wrote:
> I don't know how the QNAS works but from the sound of it you can OpenSSH
> to it. Download Putty and setup a SSH connection to the QNAS box. Login
> with the root/admin account. The my.tt file should be in the
> /usr/share/squeezecenter/MySQL folder. Edit the file using a editor
> (VI/NANO/ Other?). And restart the QNAS. You should now be able to
> remotely access the Squeezecenter database.

Thanx! I managed to change the line in my.tt, but still I get an error
message. I have installed the MySQL driver as in the instructions.

Here is the message I get:

|Filename: error.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6750|

Kossu

QNAP 209 II - Squeezebox Duet - Beresford TC 7510 - Consonance 100A
Linear - Totem Arro + Goldring GR 1.2 - TubeBox MK II