Gooner;429335 Wrote:
> Totally agree with you except I'd hope it would be reasonably cheap to
> go to the small claims court without a lawyer...  I'll have to look into
> that.
>
> Given that pretty much everyone here, who owns the product, agrees that
> the unit should last more than 3 years, I have opinion on my side.  Who
> decides what a reasonable amount of time is? Majority rule?

This is nuts. It's an electronic device. It lasted longer then the
warranty. Suck it up, help out the world economy and buy a new SB3. Your
probably going to lose in court. The SB3 has not been around long enough
to create fair established expectancy. It lasted over twice as long as
they have been out.

Europe wants it all. The lowest price and if it fails after the
warranty but before I think it should I want a free one. At the most if
the law even made a little sense you should only receive fair market
value for a 3 year old used SB3. Did I mention it's electronics.

A cap or regulator could have failed and that's why it's called
Consumer Electronics.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: SB3, GFR-700HD, Thiel 2.3, Second Boom
Home Office: SB3, NAD C370, two VSM-1
Home Gym: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, Thiel PowerPoint 1.2
House Portable: SB3, Audioengine A5
Thunderbird: Duet, Mac Mini
Expedition: SB3, ToughBook