Hi,
I have read "how it works", and I would still improve on it a little
bit.
- There is a lot of text, perhaps you could rewrite portions or more
probably use some way (eg bold text) to make the essence appear more
easily.
- The first 2 pages are littered with buzz words and promises. Then
comes the dreaded "Setting Things Up" section: back to the unavoidable
reality...
- Illustrations are a great way to communicate, support a text, its
structure.

On the structure;
I'd try reducing/removing the intro page, and structuring pages around
an "How it works" illustration. Of something believed to be real, you
don't have to make tons of representations.
- use a shorter static text on top of the page, with the promise a a
bit of buzz words
- use a series of animated illustrations.
- have supporting text displayed in sync with the illustrated
sequence.

On the contents  (from a quick read):
* I believe this section does not convey prominently enough the idea
that the SB system is about interacting with devices, not a computer.
You control music on your stereo and can forget about your computer
after the install (well, ok, mostly.)
I think a short scenario showing:
1 - you have a internet link + wifi
2 - connect an SB to your stereo
3 - connect it to wifi
4 - use the remote to listen to radio
would strengthen the point (no computer in sight). Then another
scenario involving a local SC install could be used.

* I would use the term "my music **files**" when describing what is on
the computer.  Transcoding on the server is an uncommon circumstance
when using the system, and the term "my music" is too vague IMO.

* I would perhaps show that SC has benefits when it comes to
controlling the whole system, like in a multi-room setup. That could
perhaps give the scary "server software" a bit of appeal.

Sorry for writing, thanks for reading.

--
epoch1970