peterw;431944 Wrote:
> - the availability of 3rd party plugins, both music-related and not, is
> a key difference between Squeezebox and its closest competitors. I think
> it should be more prominently highlighted

Let's think about the target market. I'd bet the vast majority - maybe
3 of 4 - wouldn't understand or care about this at all. And, ultimately,
won't distinguish available features as between sources. Do you think
otherwise?

These pages are the marketing equivalent of the  "elevator speech"
cliche - putting specs of any kind only clutter and dilute the message.
The message needs to be crisp and condensed. You'll notice that the
specs are anything but prominent, that's not inadvertent.

--
Goodsounds