Despite having f*rt*d around all day trying whatever I can, I can't get
my normal BBC streams to work.

As it stands
On Squeezenetwork and Squeezecenter...
BBCiPlayer will not connect to live streams (connection timed out)
BBCiPlayer will not connect to listen-again (iPlayer cannot direct
stream)
AlienBBC will not connect to live or listen-again streams (connection
timed out)
Internet Radio > Local will not play (most) BBC streams (connection
timed out).  Some local BBC stations play, but not R1,R2 etc.

Opening BBC iPlayer web page, Radio streams get stuck at "connecting to
media"

ISP Virgin Media.

V fed up.  Going to do something else for the rest of the weekend.

Tks bpa for taking time out of your weekend

Keith

--
KMorgan