bpa

Up until I got back home on Fri after a few days away all was working
perfectly.  I could get BBC Radio2 through Local, or iPlayer.  I had
absolutely no issues with live streams or listen-again.  Now I get
nothing from the main BBC stations either through SC or SN.

The odd thing is that using Internet Radio> Local I can get other
streams to play.  Some of these are WMA, some are RTSP (is that right?).
What I really don't understand is why I can't get radio streams from
the BBC via the iPlayer web site either.  It gets stuck on "Connecting
to Media".

There is obviously something up external to my setup at home.  Don't
know if this is ISP or BBC.  What really surprises me is that I seem to
be alone.  I was expecting some comfort from others with the same
problem.

Ah well GTG, I'll check in again tomorrow.

Keith

--
KMorgan