below I've described the features i'd most want to see in slimserver.
I'll be entering them into bugzilla, but first I want to let them out
here and possibly mature before I get on to entering them as
requests... (or as support to already entered request...)

- google suggest-ish search feature. I'd like to be able to use the
remote to start writing and then use the arrow key to browse through
all the artist, albums, etc. that match the combination of letters I've
enterd

- cover image wildcard, make it possible to have slimserver display any
image in a folder as the cover image if theres only one image in
there...

- an interface to add music cd/dvd-s so that can turn up in searches
and bug me to get around to ripping them and also give slim that
complete music-database & gateway to my music feeling...

- record radio streams to the harddrive

- live-radio function ala. live-tv in pvr's. This will let me pause the
radio and pick up the stream again when i'm ready for it...

- integrate with last.fm (or simelar) to suggest alternative music
based upon the music currently being played

think that's about it.... ;)

:water

--
water