Phil Leigh;440296 Wrote:
> What taste - I hope you have "The Humbler"...Actually, all I have so far is
> the two-CD collection "Hot Rod Guitar"
(though Gatton also plays on some other albums I have by other people).
I didn't really know much about him until about a year ago, though in
his case I can't credit the SqueezeBox for "discovering" him; I first
heard his solo stuff on XM in my car. But since we got HRG, it's gotten
a great deal of playing time in our house, and there are several of his
albums on my list of CDs to get. Thanks for the tip about "The Humbler".
I'll make it a priority!

--
Dogberry2